Sunday, March 2, 2008

Listen to a great singer


I'm beginning to feel like I'm gonna love this blog stuff a lot! Have you heard of Hayley Westenra? This girl has a heavenly voice! I was hooked the first time I heard her sing!
I know this post is definitely odd for my blog but I think that as long as artists are seekers of inspiration then I'd like to share this particular inspiration that burns in my breast everytime I hear her! It makes me feel like I can become a better artist and a better person especially when I listen to her song: "Heaven."
Check her out!!!

2 comments:

Erinys said...

I can't find any of her albums where I live so I checked her out on youtube and my... SHE IS SO DARN BEAUTIFUL!!! Not just physically. Her voice is a miracle that happened to my life! I'm hooked! Thanks for posting it here, Sir Majic

et-Nick said...

I think i'm gonna like her too !!! :-)